Most girls love to wear hair weave or hair extensions, because it will bring more beauty and confidence to their life. Here are 15 wearing hair weave tips you should know before you buy the hair weave, hope you can learn something from the tips.
1. Ensure the hair weft are sew in firmly, but will not give you a headache and pulling your hair. If you go to a shop that hurts you, do not go there any more.
2. Wash your hair weave, make sure your shampoo all up in the roots and seep in and all the crevices of the hair scrubbing.
3. About conditioning, you should condition both your hair weave and your natural hair. You can do deep treatments to make the hair last longer and look better.
4. Protect the hair, you can apply a net on your head or get all the tracks in the head, this will relieve like a tension and help you to take out hair weave easier.
5. Do not over use heat on every single day, it may hurt the hair badly and make the hair weave more easily to dry and reduce its longevity.
6. Be sure to oil and baby your edges as well as your scalp. If you do not want any dry scalp and dandruff or anything like that so definitely just considering using any kind of oil to nourish your hair.
7. Be sure you are taking breaks once you get a weave and you take it out. This may promote a lot of hair growth, also going to relieve a lot of breaking.
8. If you can not afford it, do not wear it. Many people waste so much money on hair but they don't know how to take care of it. Do not push more pressure on you.
9. Avoid getting glue, do not wear a weave for too long, it is not healthy for the hair. If you wear too long, you have to take a razor and shave your head out your hair look like dread.
10. Most people will not do and it's called shaping your hair, it applies to all types of hair but really really apply to curly hair, you need to have layers in it, so that the hair looks better.
11. Trim your hair after you do weave. This is very important because the ends of your hair won't be protected and we've no matter what we do, you know it will tend to break off and stuff like that. Just to maintain health in hair just trim your hands.
12. Protecting your hair with scarves and covering it up. If you can take that through the night definitely wrap your hair , covered it with scarves, do everything like that. Because it's going to maintain your beauty of hair.
13. A wide tooth comb is your BF, it actually do break your hair. If you do not want tangling and shedding, especially curly hair, you can use it.
14. Learn to love your real hair don't care how it looks. No matter you wear clip ins or hair weave, remember to love your own hair.
15. Treat the hair weave as your own hair. All hair sheds, tangles, but if you can take good care of your hair weave, it will brings more beauty to you.