DO'S & DON'T'S ABOUT INSTALL
1. Do not split the weft. Although many stylists like to do this - please know that splitting wefts are not necessary and can do more harm to the hair than good.
2. Don't cut the wefts.
3. If you cut the wefts, seal each end with Weft glue.
4. Do clip the ends of the hair every 6-8 weeks or at time of re-install.
How to do your weave wig quickly
How to wear a wig correctly
DAILY ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
Because the hair you have purchased is of top virgin quality you must treat it as such, or the result will be dry , dull, tangled, damaged and unmanageable hair. It is imperative to utilized products that restore and maintain virgin hair natural qualities (soft, silk, tangled free)
Sulfate-free and silicone free hair products is a must:
1. We are very anti-chemical. The use of products heavy in alcohol, sulfates, parables, and other chemicals are not at all recommended, but if you decide to do so please proceed with caution.
2. We highly recommend liquid gold weft glue for weft sealing or weave bonding.
3. Use a ph 7 or neutral shampoo; sulfate free.
4. Use alcohol free styling aids (mouse, hair jams) sparingly
5. ABSOLUTELY NO GREASY PRODUCTS!
6. Greasy products will result in weighed down hair, lost of natural texture and increase chance of tangling.
If you are interested in using hair care products we do have some recommendations:
Tresemme Curly Hair Shampoo/Conditioner
Jane Carter Solution
Pantene or Keracare
Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shine Spray and Serum (sold separately) apply while hair is wet.