1. Never sew through the weft. Ensuring that your hair extensions are treated well when they’re being fitted is the start to care for virgin hair.
2. Never cut the wefts or tracks, this will cause shedding, if the wefts must be cut please seal with our weft sealant.
3. Avoid high temperature. High temperature on human hair can damage it and decrease the amount of time it will last.
4. Never sleep with wet hair. In order to minimize the risk of tangling your hair, make sure it is dry before you go to bed. You can pin curl or plait your hair to help keep it tangle free.
5.Wash your hair carefully in a downward motion, substituting conditioner for shampoo, rinse your hair well and then style it. It is the best way to make your hair look good.
6. Gently brush or comb human hair with wide tooth comb from the bottom up, in small sections at a time. Careful brushing or combing will help keep it free from tangles.
7. Brush and de-tangle your hair prior to washing. Do not wash your hair in a circular motion- this will cause tangling.
8. Co-washing (conditioner only) is vital. Shampooing can strip the hair, but if your hair feels heavy use a pH balanced or Sulfate-free shampoo.
9. Wash your hair weaves minimum every 2 weeks to avoid product and dirt build up
10. Had better let hair air-dry naturally, but you may use a blow dryer- set on cool or low heat temperature, always dry the root of your hair and weft of the extension to avoid matting.
11. When using styling and heating tools it is very important to use a heat protectant spray. Use light natural oils such as Argon Oil to avoid hair dry.
12. Prior to going to bed, we recommend wrapping, bunning, braiding, etc. then tying with a silk or satin scarf
13. Prior to going swimming wash and leave the conditioner on your hair. This will help prevent the salt water and chlorine from drying out hair extension.
14. Do not use any products with alcohol.
15. Do not dyed or bleached the hair too often. Frequent coloring will damage the hair eventually, at least 3 months period or longer.
Anyway, all in one sentence,"Treat human hair weave as your own hair".